Friday, May 02, 2008

Chatty

Here's a cute clip of our chatty little girl. She loves to talk to herself or whoever will listen, which is cute and encouraged, except during sacrament meeting. We're working on that one. :) She and I talk and talk throughout the day. This became evident to me when I went to the grocery store by myself (Wood had the day off) and caught myself talking out loud. "How many tomatoes should we get?" "What kind of cereal should we get?" "Oooh, this looks good." Etc... I tried to catch myself, but the people around me probably thought I was crazy. Oh well.


8 comments:

alison said...

Very cute! She definitely takes after you! Meaning that regardless of whether talking a ton is learned or genetic, she got it from you--my kids aren't quite so chatty! :)

Cougarg said...

Can guys say adorable? If not, then that was totally awesome. That doesn't sound right, so I hope 'adorable' is allowable! ;)

Unknown said...

tell her "good job" from me, and see what she has to say about that!

I stinketh not!! said...

She started a little jig there too. Funny. She seems to be saying "da" has she mastered the whole word yet? Hows the signing coming along? I usto talk to boo in the store or while i was driving. I think it helps sort your thoughts... and at least you are actually talking to someone, not to yourself.

Princess Gerty said...

Yes, people look at me funny as I talk in the store too--even when there ARE children present.

Sharon Quinn said...

Hey guys! MaryP is so stinkin' cute. It's good to see you guys so happy. Anthony just started our blog a week or two ago. You should check it out. quinntessentials.blogspot.com
Peace out,
Sharon (Ellsworth) Quinn

Toni said...

I know what you mean about talking to yourself in the grocery store. Sometimes people look at me weird when I'm talking out loud. I'm talking to Jack, but they don't know that.

Boss said...

What an articulate cutie pie! I love baby talk. Thanks for catching that on film (or memory card) and sharing. That reminds me I need to film some talking babies around here.