Monday, April 25, 2011

Adoption

Ok, I know I haven't updated my blog in what, a year? And this doesn't really give you much information about our family.

But - we have these amazing friends who are looking to adopt again. They are fabulous parents and wonderful people and honestly I can't say enough good things about both of them. I know that it took a lot of courage for Eli's birth mother to give him up. Doing so gave his mom a chance to work some things out in her life and now she is happily married with a child, my awesome friends got a chance to be parents, and Eli got the happy home that he is in. We have had other family members and friends adopt with similar blessings for all involved. So I am promoting adoption and if you are looking or know someone that is, I can't think of a better home.

No comments: