Friday, June 20, 2008

Tillykke med bryllupsdagen

No - that was not a typo. It's Danish for Happy Anniversary! (Inspired by one of MaryP's library books we are celebrating our anniversary in 17 different languages.)


Happy 2 Years to us!



Part of me can't believe it's already been two years (time sure does fly) and the other part of me can't believe that it has only been two years - we sure packed a lot into that time. Moving across the country - twice. Trips to NYC, Boston, Maine, Palmyra, PA, just to name a few. Crazy snow/ice storms. Fabulous hikes. Busyness with church involvement. Making great friends. A few tears. Laughing so hard that my sides hurt. Our beautiful daughter (almost one year old now!). And the list goes on. Wood is a fantastic husband -I cannot imagine anyone else I'd rather be with! He is always for an adventure and willing to try new things. I have tried a lot of new things as a result and (for the most part) I've been grateful for it! I love that he loves me the same at my best and worst. I love that we can have intellectual conversations, and also be ridiculously silly. Last night we were working on a project together and I thought about how one of the things I love is working as a team. I am so grateful that we were married for time and all eternity in the temple - I cannot imagine being without my best friend.
I love you!
Ginyumilul chuka hamida!!

9 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Feliz aniversario! I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary celebration!

alison said...

Happy Anniversary! (english)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys. I'm still thrilled you two fell in love :)

Cougarg said...

Hbzaqm - that's the verification code I had to input to write this message!

Wood was the happiest I had ever seen him the day you guys got married, and we had shared plenty of good times ourselves. But I'd wager that he's even happier today than he was two years ago.

Way to go you two!

Christine said...

Cougarg, you made both of us laugh out loud with that.

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph said...

Good job, you guys! Being married is the best!

Anonymous said...

Aah, I can't believe I forgot about your anniversary. I hope it was great- happy 2 years!

Erin said...

Wow, God gives such blessing to those who are such good people! Congrats and hope you have a wonderful new year of marriage!