Sunday, September 21, 2008

Caught Fishing

I caught M fishing. She said she spends all her time on Seminary and work, but still she found time to catch a whole string of fish. See.OK, fine it is not really M. It is SPH-1 taken 53 years ago. Here is one with both SPHs, Betty and Grandpa.
I figured Man would like to see these pictures. And finally, another one without Betty. I think my mom looks a lot like B in this picture. And I think SPH-2 looks a lot like a certain Daisy Sandybanks. What do you think?

8 comments:

Emmy said...

How in the world did you catch me? I tried to be SO secretive! Thank you for sharing the pictures. Where did you find them?

Lady said...

The resemblance is UNCANNY!! I see Emily practically every day and that looks EXACTLY like her. But usually she's not fishing - only reading books when the fishing is going on. I think the last picture from a glance looks incredibly like Catherine - same hair style and forehead/hairline, but upon opening it and blowing it up - the eyes/mouth look like B. Wow - genetics are cool!

Ree said...

You are right--those are very striking resemblences. How cool! Thanks for sharing, Wood!

Aaron said...

We got the pictures when we were visiting with our cousins after Betty's funeral. Uncle Gerry had made scrap book of old camping and fishing trips with his family. SPH-1 has copies of a lot of the book as well as journals from some of our ancestors.

Boss said...

That blows my mind.

I stinketh not!! said...

MMMMMM fish, I love the supermarket! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

WOW! THanks for sharing those pics! They are awesome!


B

Princess Gerty said...

Wow! That really does look like M! But, I can also see a resemblance to Ree! How cool!