Friday, November 07, 2008

Hiker at heart


MaryP is a hiker at heart. A few weeks ago when Wood had a rare day off we headed off to a nearby trail. As we got out the child carrier MaryP giggled with delight and stomped her feet with approval. She found two leaves she loved carrying and though she would get temporarily distracted, she would always come back to those two. She also loves leaf collecting on our regular walks.We had a great time as a family and she even got to do a little of the trail by herself!

I love the size of some of the leaves here!

6 comments:

Lady said...

WOW - That leaf is almost as big as she is. I love it. Glad you had that time as a family.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Christine! She is soooo cute! I wanted to share with you my new page... blog, type thing! It's basically a blog for retards, which is apparently what I need!
mschleiffarth.shutterfly.com

Ree said...

Adorable!

Princess Gerty said...

Soo cute!

Boss said...

Holy wow! What a huge leaf! How big was the tree?

I'm so glad you caught that moment on film. That's definitely the kind of memory worth keeping. What cutie!

MAN said...

Woodine, I just need to tell you that your daughter is absolutely beautiful. She is a looker in every photo I have seen of her. I hope you are doing well and being supported as your hubby is working.