Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fever Gone

Well, the fever is gone for now... I hope it doesn't come back! The pediatrician said it could be viral, but the real verdict is, we don't know. I felt justified in my confusion that he too was a little perplexed by the duration of the high fevers. I actually really like out pediatrician here and we talked about different possiblities of what it could have been, but on Friday for her well baby exam she was back to her normal, happy, busy self. So, I don't have any great answers which is frustrating and I'm just hoping we don't have to deal with this again anytime soon. And I'm so grateful to have my happy girl back. *This picture is from before Christmas - but I haven't downloaded any recent ones!

6 comments:

Lady said...

Sure looks like she is enjoying the snow. I bet you never thought she'd need a snow suit in coastal Washington. So glad she is feeling better.

Ree said...

So glad to hear of MaryP's improvement. It is frustrating in this day and age to have so much knowledge available to help us, and then come across a stumper like that.

I stinketh not!! said...

Thats a great picture, I can see you, Woodine in her now. Cant wait to be close enough to come visit! ( and do some much needed picking of your brilliant brain) Miss you guys, Glad MaryP's fever is gone :)

Jamie & Ryan said...

Well I'm glad she's feeling better. All those high fevers had to have been so scary!

Princess Gerty said...

Yay! She is so cute like the stay puffed marshmellow man!

Erin said...

Wow, scary stuff! I'm glad she's doing better.