Friday, October 02, 2009

Home

It sure is nice to be home from the hospital and together as a family.


MaryP loves her baby brother and will often comment "he's so pretty". We can tell that she feels a difference - last night she was just having a bit of a hard time - but I don't think she quite pinpoints what the difference comes from. I know some days will be better then others depending on needs, situations, etc, but I hope I can learn to balance time spent with my children. She has been so sweet to her brother though - she's already a great big sister. Now we have 2 great kids!

9 comments:

Joella said...

So cute! Congrats!

Steph said...

Holy Cow, is MaryP looking ever so much like her mother!!! She's just getting cuter! The baby's cute, too. :)

Leisa said...

Congrats! It's nice that MaryP is already loving being a big sister. My big worry is how to balance time between two little ones also. Let me know what you figure out, so I can have a plan when my little arrives.

caron said...

Oh, congratulations so much! He looks like he's going to be a great kid. :) I love MaryP's hair- it's so curly!

Lilly said...

Congratulations again! I am so sad that I had to leave before your sweet baby boy got here. I want to snuggle him!!! We miss you guys.

Eileen said...

Adam is so adorable! My girls are very excited to see him in person!

Toni said...

Congrats on being home and healthy! Look at all that cute, curly hair your daughter has! What's funny is I don't even know her real name!

Cecily said...

Congratulations!! Your kids are so beautiful! Use any help you can get. :)

Michelle Davis said...

Congrats on a beautiful new baby!!!