Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finished Product . . . I think



So I have talked to someone from each family and I think everything is right now. I put some green question marks on expected children. Please let me know of any mistakes, suggestions, or catchy phrases to add to the basic design.

Thanks.

Maybe at reunion we could have an activity where groups would have to fill in the tree with different things: eye color, blood type, hair color, favorite food, names, anything else that comes to mind.

6 comments:

Like Mike said...

FYI: I plan to have 3 more children by then!

Aaron said...

Updated for 3 more children. Keep the comments coming!

Peanut said...

Wood, do you want me to send an email to my whole family list to let them know to come look and check it out? Or I suppose if you want you can reply to all to the last email I sent.

Cougarg said...

I tried to figure out that family tree from what I thought I knew of the two branches I know. Maybe I forgot that I knew at one point, but I didn't realize that there were two sets of twin brothers on that second row. Wow!

Mark said...

Really cool Wood.

I remember many years ago at reunion on a hike up Big Cottonwood canyon singing:
"This is the song that never ends,
It just goes on and on my friend,
Some people
- started having kids not knowing what it was
- and now we'll keep on having kids forever just because ..."

Pooka said...

Wood, Newsflash update from Harvey and Pooka Frozenfew twig: child number 10 will be a BOY, (bringing once again the patina of balance to our lives :} )



Also, MY favorite version of the "Family that never ends" song is:

"This is the family that never ends; it just goes on and on my friends;
Some people started having kids and saw what fun they wuz, and now we'll keep on having kids forever just becuz... ... ...
Pooka