Monday, July 09, 2007

Chocolate Lava Cake

Some friends had us over last night and served us this (minus the raspberries).
Um, I think not all of my baby weight is from the baby, but man oh man, talk about a delicious! I think it'd be worth purchasing the little souffle dishes or creme brule cups just for this. And it's split into 5 or 6 containers, so that makes the distribution of butter and powdered sugar much better...right? Good enough excuse for me! (And even though the inside is runny, its hot enough that there's not the worry of salmonella, etc.)

Chocolate lava cake

Mix 6oz chocolate squares or ch. chips with 10Tbsp butter and melt.

Add 1.5 C powdered sugar and 0.5C flour and beat.

Add 3 eggs and mix.

Add 3 egg yolks and mix.

Pour into 5-6 greased or floured souffle cups.

Bake at 425 deg. for 15 min.

After removing, loosen edges with a knife. Put a plate over it and flip it over. Great with whipped cream, ice cream, etc.

Only 250 weight watchers points ......and totally worth it!

1 comment:

Cougarg said...

I can feel my self gaining weight just looking at the picture.