Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 Months


MaryP hit her 3 month mark a week ago. She loves standing (with our help) and looking around. She could stare down anyone, she hardly ever blinks, making her look all the more intent on studying her surroundings. Her face lights ups when she sees her daddy, she loves to coo and talk and will sometimes "sing" along with me. We are amazed at how much she has grown and changed - she is a delight and brings so much light to our family. We sure love our little girl!

Here are just a few pictures of her - my brain isn't functioning properly and I need to finish packing but I wanted to post them before we left - so I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.

8 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

THANK YOU. I was so in the need to see the darling baby. Shes so very cute. I can't belive you guys are heading out west before the fun snow comes.. don't ya want to stay and freeze awhile? :) I sure miss you guys.

Cougarg said...

Hey guys, I'm going to try to call you before you pack up your phone on friday, but if I can't reach you and you get this give me a call again. I wrote your cell on an excel sheet, but never got it into my phone. As far as I can tell at this time we are still good for meeting at the park. Though I might take the train, so if it comes to it, I'd be at the Sloatsburg train station. See ya later!

Princess Gerty said...

What a great little lady! Thanks for the pictures before your trip!

Erin said...

Wow, you have an adorable little lady! I love hearing how much light she brings you! Good luck with the journey!!!

Lady said...

We loved our visit with sweet smilely Mary P (oh and you guys too) even if she didn't want to sleep much. She knew she wouldn't see us again for a long time so she wanted to spend as much awake time with us as possible. Hope your visits are going well and your travels safe. Post again soon.

sa-rah said...

MaryP is adorable! I have picture of me with my Dad in the mirror almost exactly like that one! Is it true you are coming to the great state of WA? I'd love you see you sometime!ai

Erin said...

I hope your journey was joyful, at least at times! :) I'll be interested to hear how your new home is! I challenged you to a little game of blog tag, so check out my blog when you get a chance. Later gator, Erin

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Hey Christine! This is Nellie Wilkey Morris. I saw your blog on Erin's website. Your little girl is darling! Our blog is spennyandnellie.blogspot.com