Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Rolling

About 2 weeks ago MaryP figured out how to roll from her back to her tummy. (She's been able to roll the other way for a few months now.) Today she made a new stride, or should I say roll, in her progression. I left her on a blanket in her room while I took care of a few things and when I came back she was part way across the room. Yikes! I guess this is just the forefront of the "nothing is safe" part of life. But it's fun to see the new changes and developments!

2 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

Wow.. she really moved. Well watch out she will be running in no time. Give her a kiss for me.

chellae said...

Just wait until she is tall enough to reach the things you put on the table to get out of her reach. BTW any luck with the the napping thing? It was goot to talk to you the other day. Don't worry. You'll find a pattern that works for you.